||I bought this piece specifically to maintain the clean integrity of my bong, and boy did it deliver.
- keeps bong clean- very clean
- cool to watch the smoke go through
- glass quality = 2 thumbs up - I've dropped it like 3 times and its still perfect
- very hard to clean
- easily clogs and once it is clogged you basically have to blow on it to get the clumps out and you're sitting there reaping on this thing like a hooker before all the ash is out... after that mine has to sit in alcohol for like a day before its useable again
- in this process, dirty ash water easily gets in your mouth - horribly unpleasant and your out an ash catcher that day...
- very bottom heavy - not a good idea for small bongs
- the air flow isn't exceptional but fair
- uneven weight distribution as the stem protrudes out the left side- as a result, the ash catcher droops to the left at a weird angle when it is not held
However, despite all this. I do really enjoy this piece. I still use it all the time and it keeps my bong really clean. I do recommend buying another/different ash catcher ALONG with this one. Here's why: Because it's my only ash catcher for a specific piece, there are times where it gets clogged beyond a simple water rinse, then I have to smoke my bong without an ash catcher which dirties my bong anyway and defeats the purpose. If you buy another along, you can alternate between the two, always having one clean one; keeping your quality pieces clean and steezy at all times.
Hope this helps, cheers, happy smoking.
Rating: [4 of 5 Stars!]